In Central Florida, the question is not if you should get a termite inspection but rather when? Knowing that termites pose threats to your home and/or business that can prove expensive and destructive, you should get a termite inspection once a year and before your purchase a property as well. Professional pest control companies, such as OrgreenX Pest Control, offer free termite inspections and the most current technology and materials to eliminate and prevent termites, depending on the type of termite present.
If you notice signs of termite activity, it’s important to contact a reliable pest control service immediately. Monitor your property for the following signs:
- Small piles of sawdust-looking material called “frass” (termite droppings)
- Warped or buckling walls, floors or doors that appear water damaged
- Surfaces that sound hollow when tapped
- Surfaces you can easily poke a hole through with a screwdriver
- Discarded wings on windowsills
- Indoor swarming
- Mud tubes running up outside walls or nearby trees
Contact OrgreenX Pest Control to schedule a free termite inspection and address the issue before it gets worse.
Protect Your Central Florida Home From Pests With The Help Of OrgreenX
As a family-owned and operated business, OrgreenX understands how important keeping your home and family safe is to you. And we can help you accomplish that goal by providing you with the services needed to keep your home pest-free all year round! To get started with our residential pest control services, reach out to us today!
Get Started With OrgreenX Today
For professional pest control for your home or business, reach out to OrgreenX!